Benefits of being a member:
- Being a member allows for the supportive interchange with other Black Women as well as other mutual benefits.
- Being a member provides you with the opportunity to discuss issues which affect your life, enables you to provide solutions and to influence the changes which will better our lives, and the community.
- All members, active in the organization for at least six (6) months, can stand for elections. Members are encouraged to work on committees to gain knowledge of the Congress and to develop their organizations skills.
- Membership fee: $30 per year (due April of every year)
- Student and youth membership is $10
- Complete the form and the authorization for us to contact you if needed by clicking