Looking forward to having your skills and expertise on board! The deadline for voicing your interest in any of these positions is Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5pm. Please send an email by the deadline at email@example.com.
The President-Elect shall be responsible for:
· Serving in the capacity of the President whenever the President is unavailable.
· Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the Board.
· Being the Chairperson of the Scholarship Committee and responsible for:
§ Providing initiation and implementation of notification to the public regarding the awards.
§ In conjunction with the Publicity Director, promoting the awards
§ Preparing a total amount and number of annual awards to be disbursed for approval by the Board.
§ Preparing for and present awards with pertinent information about awardees at the awards ceremony.
§ In conjunction with the Treasurer, arranging for transfer of payments to academic institutions.
§ Responding to all communications with respect to scholarship awards, awards recipients, etc.
§ Preparing and present an annual report on scholarships at the AGM
· Maintaining agenda and minutes of committee meetings.
· Maintaining all correspondence and other records pertaining to scholarships, in general.
The Secretary shall be responsible for:
· Issuing notice of all meetings of the Board and the Congress.
· Recording, maintaining, and distributing all agenda and Minutes of the Board, Special Meetings, General Meetings, and the AGM.
· Recording the names of all those present at each meeting.
· Maintaining an up-to-date Register of the Members of the Congress.
· Responding to correspondences of the Congress.
· Maintaining custody of all the records and documents of the Congress, except those required to be kept by the Treasurer.
· Performing such other duties as may be required.
The Publicity Director (with her committee members) shall be responsible for:
· Providing initiation and implementation of notification to members and the general public of Congress activities
· Promoting cross-cultural activities in the Province.
· Preparing a publicity plan for approval by Board.
· Maintaining agendas and minutes of committee meetings
· Preparing and presenting an annual report on publicity at the AGM